Wednesday, July 14, 2010

:::: Final Exam¬¬ Owh, Final Exam !!! ::::

Arrrrgggghhhhhh !!!!
What a stresssssss !!!!!!!
OMG!
This is the first time I've got headache and stress because my final exam...
Hurm,¬¬
I think it is because surrounding and my problems that I didn't know how to solve it actually...
God,
Please help me....
I need to solve it quickly and that's was really important for me and my future¬
hhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!
T_T
I've started my study last Wednesday in library,
Very tiring and super blast exhausted for the whole day!
It feels like my body can't move like usual already, especially the back pain...
Can you imagine,
I sat for 8 hours and ate all those mathematical things for my brain...
But what can I say because it's all for my future at all...
Today I was in library again...
It's easy for me when I found this elementary statistic book, it's quite for me to read and understand the methods... I was planning to borrow it from the library for a few days before my Fundamentals of Statistics paper on next Wednesday BUT SO SAD the library didn't allowed any one to bring it to home because the book very expensive one..
Yep! So expensive at all...
RM120.00 FOR A BOOK??!
huhhuhuhu!
But it's not bad at all and it's quite reasonable with the contents that was provided in that book...
lalalalala¬
At last in just 2 days read that book,
I think I can make my statistics exercises easily because all the methods very helpful for me...
I wish that I can do it better in my final exam paper...
Amin....
Wish me luck guys!!
huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhu.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment