Friday, July 9, 2010

::: Blog!!! I miss you!!! :::



Fuhhhhhh..

OMG!!

Blog, did you know how much that I miss you??
hahahahaha!
It feels like I didn't see you for a year,
Well, I felt that because I want to tell you so much things!
heeee... =BBBB

You want to know something??
This the first I felt that I am really happy FOR this year and it feels like I want to tell the whole world how happy I am now!

Papa and mama was right..
Every single tears and sadness will bring us a lot of happiness! And always keep myself and my mind to remember Allah s.w.t all the time and it will help me through all the things smoothly...
Even though it was hurt so much at first but things turn to a positive way...
And everything become like a fable story in my life but it was not..
LOL!

Okay fine!
I can't stop from smiling and laughing this few days..
It was like that I am totally freak and it makes my family and friends felt strange with my behavior now.. Well, they know me for a long time but they just couldn't believed that I am already recovered so soon! I think they getting worried but at the same time they are happy for me too because I have got the strength through all this things..
Guys and babes,
Like I said I am on my way to be my old self and I am back!!
WOOHHOOO!!

Welcome back Safwanah!!!
Hope that I am getting more happy than now....
hehehehehe




0 comments:

Post a Comment