Monday, August 2, 2010

::: I Hate Being Nervous! :::


OMG~~
I really hate with this feelings!
It makes me felt hard to breath..
Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!
I knew there's must something going to be happened!
Things like is not the first time,
Feelings like this is not like usual...
I just wondering what is going on actually?
Is it a good news or is it a bad news??
I wish it is a good news for me...
Can't face anymore with any hurting and painful things for this moment...
Just let what I felt today and now be always~
I just want to live in happy, no worries, no trouble, and no more tears will fall starting from now..
I can say that I really love with my feelings now and I felt so happy with my surroundings where I can be with anyone that I want to...
Family and Friends,
are always be my side no matter what happened..
Family always care and worry about me,
Friends always be my listener and jokers for me...
For me family and friends very important to me because they are my strength when I was a weak..!
But I wish that I could have a faithful partner that I can express my feelings with him everyday...
I want to fall in love back...
I want to have a boyfriend that I can love him for a long lasting period!
I want a guy that love to cherish his care and his love with me..
I want to share everything with him!
But like I said,
I've thinking deeply that I am going to be single for this moment because I don't to wait for someone that I didn't yet with his sincerity to me...
I let the time choose the right time for me,
and let God set me with someone who really sincere with me..
I believed that I will someone better than my past....

0 comments:

Post a Comment